Nissan of St. Charles, Home of the Exclusive Lifetime Advantage!
Buying a new vehicle is a big decision, and you want to make sure you’re going to get the most from your investment. At Nissan of St. Charles, we’re proud to be able to give you a little extra peace of mind with our exclusive Lifetime Advantage program!
Every new & used vehicle includes the Lifetime Advantage warranty for as long as you own the vehicle. The Lifetime Advantage is just one of the many ways that all of us at Nissan of St. Charles are committed to making your car-buying and car-ownership experience as convenient and worry-free as possible. Visit our dealership today to see what we can do for you!
DRIVERS FIRST CHOICE
Lifetime Limited Power Train Warranty – Underwriting Guidelines
WHAT THE AGREEMENT COVERS
This agreement covers Breakdowns:
ENGINE: (1) All internally lubricated parts including pistons, piston rings, crankshaft and main bearings, connecting rods and rod bearings, crankshaft and main bearings, connecting rods and rod bearings, camshaft and camshaft bearing, Timing chain and timing gears, intake and exhaust valves, valve springs, guides, oil pump, push rods, rocker arms, hydraulic lifters and rocker arm shafts, and (2) the engine block or cylinder heads is caused by the breakdown of a part listed in clause (1) above (does not include any part other than what is supplied in the long block assembly).
TRANSMISSION: All internally lubricated parts including torque converter and front pump. Note! Transmission case and housing not covered. Manual transmission clutches, pressure plates and throw out bearings are not covered.
DRIVE AXLE (Front or Rear): All internally lubricated parts including gears and internal shafts and bearings. Note! Axle case or housing not covered. Gaskets and Seals are not covered for any of the components listed above.
Trip Interruption 3 days at $100 a day if 150 miles from home and Rental Car: $25 per day (5 Days Maximum) also covered.
- Only Vehicles Sold by Nissan of St. Charles are eligible for coverage.
- Only 2005 and Newer with less than 100,000 miles are eligible.
- Only vehicles with Fewer than 100,000 miles.
- Contract Date and Contract Mileage are the sale date of the Vehicle and the mileage on the Vehicle’s odomoter on the sale date.
- Contract Term: Lifetime Limited Power Train Warranty
- Service Provider: Vehicle must be returned to Selling Dealer for repair(s) unless you are over 40 miles from the dealership.
- Vehicles with 100,000 miles or more
- Vehicles older than 2005
- All vehicles with 12 or more cylinders, any track that rates more than 1 ton.
- Motorhomes, vehicles equipped to use fuel other than gasoline or diesel, vehicles powered only by electricity
- Vehicles with alterations or mododifcations not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Rare, limited production, custom or exotic vehicles.
- Any vehicle used for hire, emergency, rental or any business use.
- Any vehicle rebuilt from salvage.
- Any manufacturer not listed under “Vehicle Classifications”
- Any gray market vehicles.
Vehicles specifically excluded in the list below:
- Acura NSX
- Alfa Romeo – All Models
- Afro Crosslander
- Audi RS6
- Cadillac 4.1 Litre
- Chevrolet Calloway Corvette
- Chevrolet Camaro SLP
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- Chevrolet SSR
- Chrysler Maserati TC
- Dodge Stealth Turbo and/or AWD
- Dodge Viper
- BMW M Cars
- Mitsubishi 3000GT Turbo
- Ferrari – All Models
- Ford F-150 Lightning
- Ford Roush Mustang
- Ford Saleen Mustang
- Ford SVT models
- Jaguar 1999 & older
- Lamborghini – All Models
- Lotus – All Models
- Maserati – ALl Models
- Mazda Mazdaspeed Protege
- Mercedes Benz modified models including but not limited to Brabus, Kleeman and AMG
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- Nissan GTR
- Plymouth Prowler
- Pontiac Trans Am w/Ram Air
- Pontiac Formula w/Ram Air
- Porsche Turbo and/or AWD
- Porsche Cayenne
- Rolls-Royce – All Models
- Toyota MR2 Turbo
- Toyota Supra Turbo